OK, so it has been crazy the last 2 weeks. I’ll give a quick recap of what has gone on and hopefully things will get back to normal soon. First of all, we moved to our new house. We are still renting currently, but hey, its a house, not an apartment – pretty exciting! Next, I started my new job – well I’m not really sure which happened first, and I don’t feel like figuring it out right now… (I’m really enjoying it by the way!) Next, I’ve been doing TONS of stuff around here (besides just unpacking…) Here, I’ll list a few:
- Fixed the drainage pipe for the washer.
- Turned on the gas at the meter where it comes into the house (This is supposed to be done by a qualified professional – I figured, I’m a professional, and I’m qualified to do some things… besides, I’m not gonna pay some guy $45 to come turn this thing on…)
- Took apart (and reassembled) the shower handle because there was no hot water… (didn’t figure out the problem)
- Hung a shower curtain.
- Cleaned our old apartment… – Did the whole thing in one day with the help of my loving wife!
- Replaced the Dryer’s 3 prong cord with a new 4 prong one. (Outlet standards have changed…)
- Took apart the shower handle again – still didn’t fix it…
- Hung new blinds.
- Hung Curtains.
- Took apart the shower handle again – This time I got it working right! (every time I did this I got a step closer before giving up – thanks Dad!)
Besides doing all these things, I also finished classes! I will walk on Thursday, get my diploma Friday (the fake one…) and be all done (as long as I passed my last two classes…) But anyway – My parents are coming in on Wednesday and I think I am going to try to have two long days of work so I don’t have to go in at all the rest of the week… So I should get some sleep.